Weight-monitoring mobile apps. Wearable devices that track fitness and nutrition. Glucose meters. Blood pressure monitors. The Durham-based company Validic has developed technology that can get data from wearable healthcare-related devices and apps and that can send it to hospitals, corporate wellness programs and other businesses that want to analyze and track it.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials