To organize and transfer health data from patient to provider, in real time, from anywhere to anywhere in the world. Health apps and monitoring devices are gaining popularity, and as more data is created, it adds to the pervasive problem of siloed data.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials