Validic, the healthcare industry’s premier technology platform for accessing data from mobile health devices, wearables and patient applications, announced today that it has secured additional investment funding. Validic’s most recent round closed as a $1.25 million convertible note from SJF Ventures and individual Angels.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials