The tsunami that is big data is cresting in healthcare right now. While that wave is on the horizon, healthcare providers are scrambling to figure out how they are going to survive the surge and ride the tide to their benefit.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials