Validic, which developed an API to retrieve data from medical devices and wearables tracking health and wellness, has added Everyday Health (NYSE: EVDY) and Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) to its list of clients. It made the announcement at the mHealth Summit this week, just outside of Washington, D.C.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials