Utilizing the applications available through Validic, Cerner will be adding nutritional, clinical, fitness, and other health data into patients’ health portals called HealtheLife. Upon a patient’s authorization, this information would be sent to doctors’ offices and stored in EHR systems so that physicians would be able to observe the health of patients on a day-to-day basis.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials