Healthcare organizations view the integration of patient data as a strategic imperative to help them focus on enhancing the experience of care, improving the overall health of the population and reducing per capita healthcare costs. This is a key topic and theme at this week’s Health Datapalooza event in Washington, D.C.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials