The name Mark Cuban made me pay attention to the company Validic; but its CEO and cofounder Ryan Beckland kept my attention. When I saw the news that an investment group headed by the billionaire owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks recently poured money in a mobile health company I had to find out more.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials