Cerner is set to partner with Validic to incorporate software into its EHR that enables better access to patient-generated data from clinical and fitness devices and apps. Validic, a software company based in Durham, N.C., and Mountain View, Calif., provides a cloud-based digital health platform with access to data from home clinical devices, wearables and healthcare apps.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials