This year close to 42 million wearable wireless sports, fitness and wellness devices will ship worldwide. As consumers continue to use these devices from players such as Fitbit, Nike, Jawbone and others to track their levels of activity, there is growing impetus to also leverage the data to inform health management and healthcare provision.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials