Durham, NC-based mHealth startup Validic announces a $1.25 million investment round led by SJF Ventures and with additional participation from several unnamed angel investors. The new capital brings Validic’s total raised to $2.1 million, with all but $100,000 of that funding coming within the last three quarters.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials