Validic, a health IT company that developed a way to desilo data from medical devices and activity trackers, has signed a deal with electronic medical record provider Cerner, according to an emailed company statement. The deal is a major milestone for Validic and signals a significant expansion of its influence in the market.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials