Wearables and apps are enticing for patients who want to improve their health, and now companies like Validic are taking the information apps collect and turning it into actionable data for providers.There is a concern in the healthcare industry that data collected by wearables is irrelevant to doctors.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials