Validic, a health IT company that developed an API to retrieve data from mobile health apps, wearables and medical devices, has been growing its clinical and wellness device company collaborations. The company, which is backed by Mark Cuban and other investors, has been successful in attracting companies to its collaboration pool.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials