Validic, the world’s leading digital health platform connecting healthcare organizations to data generated by consumer and clinical health technologies, and higi, the leading community-based consumer health and wellness platform accessible via retail locations, web and mobile, today announced a strategic collaboration to provide healthcare organizations with richer, more diverse and more actionable health data to improve healthcare treatments and outcomes.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials