Durham-based health care technology platform company Validic acquired Silicon Valley-based Infometers Inc., expanding its digital health ecosystem by 44 percent. Infometers worked primarily in connecting remote health care monitoring devices to the health care system. With the acquisition, Validic says it can offer its clients greater access to patient data from clinical devices.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials