Philips today announced it is further enabling connected health by signing an agreement with Validic, U.S.-based technology platform for connectivity and access to digital health data from clinical and remote-monitoring devices, sensors, fitness equipment, wearables and patient wellness applications.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials