Adoption and utilization of digital health tools among providers, clinical research organizations, payers and pharmaceutical companies is set to increase this year, according to a paper Validic published today in advance of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) association’s 2016 Annual Conference & Exhibition.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials