The term “quantified self” is one of the great buzz phrases of 2014. But with millions of borderline hypochondriacs strapping activity trackers to their wrists and staring at live readouts of their vital signs, the result so far has mostly been a torrent of mildly intriguing data.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials