Durham, North Carolina-based Validic recently announced a $1.25 million convertible note from SJF Ventures and undisclosed angel investors. Validic CEO Ryan Beckland told MobiHealthNews that the new investment brings the company’s total up to $2.1 million to date,
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials