As we move further away from the very early days of mobile and digital health, it is beginning to look like 2012 was a pivotal year. After reviewing our series of MobiHealthNews quarterly reports, it seems like up until 2012 most of the activity in digital health was conceptual. Most of the discussion was about potential.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials