A mobile health company that wants to make it easier for providers and payers to retrieve patient data from wearables, apps and devices has secured new investment. It received a $1.25 million convertible note from SJF Ventures and angels after raising a seed round last year with notable investors like billionaire Mark Cuban.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials