Validic, an API platform that connects personal health data to the healthcare system, today announced the closing of an investment round of $760,000 led by Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban. By simplifying data collection, Validic opens new doors for remote patient monitoring and preventative healthcare.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials