Validic, the healthcare industry’s leading digital health platform, announced today that it has secured a $12.5 million Series B round led by Kaiser Permanente Ventures, the corporate venture capital arm of Kaiser Permanente. The funding will continue to fuel Validic’s rapid growth.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials