How does Sutter Health get wearables data into the patient record so doctors and other caregivers can use it? Very carefully, as it turns out. So said Martin Entwistle, the director of Sutter Health’s Innovation Center at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation, with Validic CTO Drew Schiller at VentureBeat’s HealthBeat conference.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials