There may be a groundswell of end users tapping into mobile healthcare technologies these days, but a disconnect remains when it comes to making the most of all that vital information. Thanks to patient devices, wearables, and healthcare apps, insightful healthcare data is emerging in abundance. A means to extract that data to make swift, meaningful progress is not, however — until now.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials