Durham, NC-based digital health startup Validic has acquired Infometeres for an undisclosed sum. Validic is a health data aggregator marketing a one-to-many integration engine that extracts data from medical devices, health and wellness apps, and wearable activity trackers and then normalizes and serves that data to health systems, payers, big pharma companies, employee wellness, etc.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials