Durham-based Validic has acquired a California-based company that’s also in the business of getting data from wearable health-tracking devices like heart-rate monitors and blood-pressure trackers. Validic’s business is in collecting data from wearable health care-related devices and apps and sending that data to the hospitals, corporate wellness programs and other businesses that want to analyze and track it.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials