Durham, N.C.-based healthcare data and cloud-based platform company Validic said Tuesday it is acquiring Infometers, a Silicon Valley company specializing in connecting remote healthcare monitoring devices to the healthcare system.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials