Validic, a company that collects data from wearable health care-related devices and apps and sends that data to health care organizations and other parties, has acquired Silicon Valley-based technology company Infometers, which specializes in connecting remote health care monitoring devices to the health care system.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials