In advance of raising a Series A round of at least $5 million, Motivation Science Inc., which goes by the name Validic, has raised $1.25 million in convertible notes for its technology platform that enables hospitals and insurers to more easily access data from patients’ wearable trackers and monitors.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials