The movement toward digital health monitoring marches on. Durham-based Validic, which makes a digital health platform, is teaming with Cerner Corp. to enable its access and connectivity to patient data generated from clinical and fitness devices and applications, it said Thursday.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials