Using Validic’s digital health platform, Cerner will be able to integrate clinical, fitness, wellness and nutritional data into the patient’s personal health portal, HealtheLife℠. With the patient’s consent, that information will be sent to their electronic medical record, giving nurses and physicians visibility to their health.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials