A new partnership between Cerner and digital health platform Validic will enable patients to stream clinical, fitness, wellness and nutritional data into their online portal and, if they wish, into their electronic health record. Validic, the industry’s leading digital health platform, announced today an alignment with health information technology supplier Cerner Corp. to enable access and connectivity to patient-generated data.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials