Durham, North Carolina-based health data company Validic has partnered with electronic health records vendor Cerner in a deal that will allow healthcare providers using the Cerner EHR to enable patients to import clinical, fitness, wellness and nutritional data from consumer devices into their records via the patient portal.
- Better understanding where & how we live will improve remote monitoring
- Mental Healthcare Goes Digital to Improve Access, Costs
- Waves of Real Life Data Are Inundating Pharma…Can They Keep Up?
- Transforming the Patient-Provider Relationship
- 3 Key Ways Digital Health Is Changing Medication Adherence in Clinical Trials