Validic one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare technology today. We are actively recruiting for the position of Technical Account Manager. This individual will contribute to the Company’s efforts as the healthcare industry’s leading mobile health platform to change how healthcare works for the better.
This is a dynamic, multi-faceted role in our Operations Group with responsibility extending into each of the following 3 areas: Sales Engineering, Implementation Project Management, and Account Management (post-implementation). Strong technical, project management and customer communication skills are vital to being successful in this role.
- Act as Sales Engineer by clarifying complex technical topics during sales process
- Build credibility with customer prospects by facilitating solutions to various technical issues and clearly answering questions about our product
- Coordinates development and implementation of policies and procedures as well as develop and enhance existing implementation process. Controls and monitors project effectiveness; updates project plans as necessary
- Clearly identify issues which need to be escalated and see issues to resolution
- Use desk.com support ticket management system to thoroughly document and manage cases
- Develop relationships with technical and business points of contact from customers
- Maintain a regular correspondence with customers in order to facilitate on-going relationship management and proactive technical guidance
- Communicate relevant feedback to product management, development and sales functions
- Develops project plans and recommendations in support of Company objectives and leads implementation; tracks progress and reports on the status of the project and and all active customers in the implementation queue
- Contribute to the creation and updating of technical documentation and knowledge-base articles
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Contribute as a valuable team member in a high-growth company
- Willingness to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will positively contribute towards team and company success
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with four years’ project management experience. If no degree, 6 years’ project management experience is required
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent influencing and consultative skills; and the ability to proactively identify and facilitate resolution of complex technical issues
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience within SaaS delivery model highly desired
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to determine the information necessary to strategically assess situations as well as the ability to evaluate and determine optimal plans of action
- Ability to develop and maintain project documentation to specifically address project scope, deliverables, project plans, issue tracking and status reports
Physical Demands:(the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- Willingness to travel periodically (5-10%)
- Duties will be performed in a busy office environment and the employee will sit and work at a computer screen for extended periods of time
Location: Durham, NC
Local candidates desired- relocation assistance not provided.
Validic is the healthcare industry’s premier technology platform for convenient, easy access to digital health data from best-in-class clinical and in-home devices, sensors, fitness equipment, wearable’s and patient wellness applications. Validic’s mission continues to be helping our healthcare clients and integrations thrive in this transformational industry.
If you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume along with salary requirements directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.